Kids Love It Like They Love Pillow Forts
If your child isn’t ready for treatment, we hook them up with a free membership to our BCO Kids’ Club. It’s a fun club with prizes, contests, games, and more – all geared toward helping your child not only learn how to care for their smile but also preparing them for the day when they finally get braces or, Invisalign. Not to mention, your child gets to choose their own BCO “Smiles for Good” T-shirt that helps benefit either endangered species or local animals & BCO will make a donation in their honor!
Free Growth & Development Monitoring
As a part of our free growth and development monitoring program, your child will receive free exams every six to nine months. It’s important to keep your observation appointments. By seeing your child regularly, we’re able to not only monitor your child’s growth, but we can also use our appointment time to educate them on how to properly brush, floss, and maintain good oral hygiene for the rest of their lives.
7 is the luckiest number!
1. The American Association of Orthodontists recommends all kids see an orthodontist by the time they’re 7.
2. 7 is the ideal age for correction because the first permanent molars have typically come in by this time.
3. Crossbites, crowding, and other major problems can be addressed before they worsen.
4. Early orthodontic treatment can radically simplify (and in some cases eliminate) later treatment.
5. If you don’t need treatment yet, you’ll become a part of our BCO Kid’s Club. Dr. Welsh will monitor your child’s growth during 100% free follow-up growth monitoring visits.